ADVERTISEMENT

Fire breaks out at godown near Araku

Fire breaks out at godown near Araku
Highlights

A fire broke out due to a short circuit in a godown at Peddalabudu near Araku Officials stored electrical devices, medicines, pests and antibacterial...

Visakhapatnam: A fire broke out due to a short circuit in a godown at Peddalabudu near Araku. Officials stored electrical devices, medicines, pests and anti-bacterial phenol in the godown, which were brought to distribute among the agency people, to contain the spread of dengue and other communicable diseases.

According to sources, Rs 10 lakh worth material was gutted in the fire. Locals, who observed the smoke coming out from the godown, informed the police and officials concerned. In turn, the officials rushed to the spot doused the fire, but it was too late as the fire had already turned the material into ash.

Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top