- Centre’s decennial gift to Telangana, AP
- Congress to attend Opposition meet on June 12
- Transport dept inflow to be dented by more than half
- Govt has its task cut out-an arduous one, indeed!
- After delay, Vande Bharat to connect Bengaluru, Dharwad
- Karwar Port triumphs over legal challenges, ready for iron ore export
- Top surfers in action as 4th edition of Indian Open Surfing begins
- IAF light aircraft crashes on farmland, pilots escape alive
- Modi to be invited for ‘Pran Pratishtha’ of Ram temple
- Rajasthan ranks number 1 in milk production
CCLA Commissioner worships Lord at Simhachalam temple
Chief Commissioner of Land Administration CCLA Anil Chandra Punetha along with his family members had darshan of the deity Lord Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy at Simhachalam temple here on Monday
Visakhapatnam: Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) Anil Chandra Punetha along with his family members had darshan of the deity Lord Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy at Simhachalam temple here on Monday.
Later, he went around the temple and enquired about the temple architecture and the scripts which were written in Dravidian language on the wall about ancient history.
The Commissioner was assisted by Simhachalam Executive officer K Ramachandra Mohan and temple staff. Speaking to the media, Punetha said that the decision on Simhachalam lands issue had been unresolved for several years.
Even though the State government was willing to take a decision on these lands, it was getting delayed due to the petitions filed in the High Court. Once the High Court gives clearance on the Simhachalam lands issue, then as per the orders, justice will be done to the landlords and the farmers who depended upon cultivation on Simhachalam hills, he said.