- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
- Gold and silver rates today in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai - 28 May 2023
- Inauguration Of New Parliament Building Marked With Prayers From Many Faiths
- Why Pakistan's military establishment turned against its blue-eyed boy
Leadership training programme begins at Maris Stella College in Vijayawada
The Department of Economics of Maris Stella College, in collaboration with Forum of Free Enterprise, Mumbai started a twoday Leadership Training Programme for the BA students for the 11th consecutive year here on Friday
Vijayawada: The Department of Economics of Maris Stella College, in collaboration with Forum of Free Enterprise, Mumbai started a two-day Leadership Training Programme for the BA students for the 11th consecutive year here on Friday.
The chief guest of the programme was Dr Nalini, Principal, Siddhartha Mahila Kalasala.
She spoke on the importance of leadership and said such camps on leadership and communication skills would encourage the students to become good leaders with a passion and ambition to serve society.
Such leaders would be the pillars of the Nation and Leaders should be dynamic, smart and cooperative, she added.
The Resource persons of the programme were Clarissa Jathanna from the Forum of Free Enterprise, Mumbai who was a certified learning and development consultant and Dr Gowri Joshi, an OD Consultant, corporate trainer, personal counsellor, researcher and management educator over the past 15 years.
They both took up the technical sessions to the students on various topics related to leadership such as setting and achieving goals, sharpening vital skills, power of habits, Effective Communication, Coming Together - A Beginning, and Understanding self and others topics.
The programme was inaugurated by college former principal Dr Sr Rekha.
Dr B Josephin Sandhya Rani, HoD Economics, B Koteswara Rao, Dr K Swaroop Kumar, V Swapna, Kalima Abdul, Sobha and students of various BA faculty were present.