- Inter-state gang manufacturing counterfeit tablets held
- TSBIE grants 5-min grace period for IPE-2024 students
- Veterans and dependents to get cashless treatment
- Guntur: N Chandrababu Naidu public meeting at Dachepalli today
- Gold rates in Hyderabad surges today, check the rates on 02 March, 2024
- National meet on Phule’s Vision
- Chandrababu to visit Nellore today, to address a public meeting
- Visakhapatnam: Brahmin associations protest against Mahasena Rajesh
- Air Force plane hovers over Begumpet Airport amid tech glitch
- Cops bust fingerprint cloning racket; 2 GHMC sanitation supervisors held
CPI organises rally as part of Samarabheri
CPI city secretary Donepudi Shankar alleged that the ruling party MLAs and the corporators were in the spree of looting everything, leaving the problems of the people to their fate
Vijayawada: CPI city secretary Donepudi Shankar alleged that the ruling party MLAs and the corporators were in the spree of looting everything, leaving the problems of the people to their fate.
The leaders of CPI visited 32nd division in Chittinagar on Sunday and participated in a rally as part of Samarabheri programme.
He alleged that the city MLAs and corporators were resorting to land grabbing and illegal activities.
He said that people living on the hills of one-town were suffering with drinking water problem, collapsed staircase, drainage pipeline repairs and other problems.
Neither the local MLA nor the corporators were addressing their problems.
CPI city leaders G Koteswara Rao, P Surya Rao, L Durga Rao, Ch Srinivas, DV Ramana Babu, R Jacob and others participated in the programme.