Nannapaneni Rajakumari holds deeksha at Guntur
In support of AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidus Dharma Porata Deeksha at AP Bhavan in New Delhi, the TDP leaders and activists have decided to hold protest throughout the state
Guntur: In support of AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's Dharma Porata Deeksha at AP Bhavan in New Delhi, the TDP leaders and activists have decided to hold protest throughout the state.
AP state Women's Commission chairwoman Nannapaneni Rajakumari holds deeksha organised at Market center in Guntur on Monday.
Speaking on this occasion Nannapaneni said that on behalf of Women's Commission they are conducting a dharna to support CM Naidu.
She said that Prime Minister Modi has spoken down to his position during his visit to the state, She fired Modi that in order to disgrace Chandrababu Naidu he has visited AP.
Former Minister and TDP leader Kundru Murali holds deeksha at Srikakulam district, demands special status and to fulfill all bifurcation act promises to AP.
The TDP leaders and activists hold a relay dharna at Mummidivaram in East Godavari district.
- Jairam Ramesh skips court in Doval defamation case
- BJP insulting 130cr voters by questioning opposition's PM choice
- Trinamool war room and its strategy to counter BJP
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok
- Watch: Empty Air India plane catches fire, company says 'minor' incident