- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Crocodile opens new store in Hyd
Crocodile opens new store in Hyd. S P Apparels Ltd, which is the licensee of Singapore-based Crocodile International, has opened exclusive flagship store of the brand at Jubilee Hills in the city on Friday.
Hyderabad: S P Apparels Ltd, which is the licensee of Singapore-based Crocodile International, has opened exclusive flagship store of the brand at Jubilee Hills in the city on Friday. Shankar Raam, the company’s COO, Retail Division, and Abhishek Karanwal, Retail Head, inaugurated Crocodile outlet, the third one.
“In view of growing response to the brand from the youth, we plan to have more exclusive flagship stores in the Hyderabad by the year-end,” said Karanwal after the inauguration. The brand is well-known for catering to the mature adults and youngsters, he added.
A wide variety of T-shirts, trousers, briefs and other accessories are display and sale at the store. The garments are priced from Rs 999 to Rs 3,499. The store also sells essentials priced between Rs 150 and Rs 500 in addition to active wear which is available from Rs 600 to Rs 1,000.