Dr Reddy’s strengthens OTC portfolio in India
Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Limited further strengthened its presence in over-the-counter (OTC) space in India by launching Nise D spray on Monday. The spray offers quick and targeted pain relief.
Hyderabad: Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Limited further strengthened its presence in over-the-counter (OTC) space in India by launching Nise D spray on Monday. The spray offers quick and targeted pain relief.
Through this new product, the pharma major has expanded its offerings in the therapeutic area of pain relief to consumers. The formulation for Nise D spray comprises three key ingredients which get absorbed quicker, penetrate deep to reach the source of pain and reduce inflammation. “Nise D spray marks our entry into the new segment and further boosts our OTC portfolio.
Nise gel has made a remarkable headway into the market and, looking at the market dynamics and consumer requirements, we expect Nise D spray to have a great momentum and significant market share across regions,” said M V Ramana, EVP & Head, Branded Markets (India & Emerging Countries), Dr Reddy’s said. In India, the market for pain relief products is around Rs 1,700 crore, the company said, citing A C Nielsen Retail Measurement Study MAT August 2015.
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata