USFDA make observations on Granules Hyd facility
Yet another Hyderabad based pharma company, Granules India, now gets the USFDA observations.
Hyderabad: Yet another Hyderabad based pharma company, Granules India, now gets the USFDA observations. The Granules India, which has informed the bourses, has received three observations from the USFDA for its Jeedimetla facility in Hyderabad during a recent inspection.
USFDA had recently completed inspection of company's two facilities, one at Vizag in Andhra Pradesh and another at Jeedimetla in Telangana, Granules India said in a regulatory filing. "There are no observations for Vizag facility and three observations for Jeedimetla facility. The company will respond to the observations in 15 business days", the release added.
The city-based firm serves customers in over 60 countries and has manufacturing footprint in India and China. It has three facilities in Hyderabad and one in Jingmen, China. A fifth factory is under construction in Vizag through its JV company Granules OmniChem. Granules India shares today ended at Rs 157.65 apiece on the BSE, up 2.17 per cent from the previous close.
- There is conspiracy to make CJI resign: Lawyer to SC
- Lokpal to work from Delhi's 5-star luxury 'The Ashok' hotel
- Sri Lanka blasts shakes up the country: Live updates
- PDP president Mufti hits out at PM for bringing nuclear bombs in political discourse
- Delhi HC seeks CBI, Michel's lawyer response on plea challenging phone call limit