- India to host SCO summit on July 4, to be chaired by Modi
- Hyderabad: 6 held in Hyderabad for exhibiting exotic animals at pub
- APFSL to start 'First Day First Show' concept to watch movies on release day
- Karnataka government hikes DA for employees
- Hyderabad: Massive fire breaks out from timber depot at LB Nagar
- APSEZ Achieves Top Results for FY 2023, Anticipates Strong Growth Ahead - Karan Adani
- Eatala will also join Congress to defeat CM KCR: Jupally Krishna Rao
- KTR wonders why PM & HM are not bothered about wrestlers’ plight
- Telangana Congress slams Modi government’s 9 year long rule
- Khaap leaders take medals away from wrestlers, agitation to continue
Detel ties up with BSNL bringing lucrative voice and data offers this New Year
Feature phone brand, Detel Mobiles and Accessories on Tuesday announced its partnership with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), extending their vision of \'Connecting the unconnected\' by Minister of Communication, Manoj Sinha.
New Delhi: Feature phone brand, Detel Mobiles and Accessories on Tuesday announced its partnership with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), extending their vision of 'Connecting the unconnected' by Minister of Communication, Manoj Sinha.
Detel and BSNL, which has its footprints across India, share the common ideology of 'Connecting India'.
Through this tie-up, Detel feature phone buyers would get a BSNL sim connection and the validity of the first recharge would be 365 days.
"India is one of the only places in the world where feature phones still outsell smartphones. Such phones are preferred by a large population either due to its price or its inherent simplicity. This initiative further propels our ideology to bring communication services in the most cost-effective manner," said MD, S. G. Corporate Mobility (parent company of Detel), Yogesh Bhatia.
Through this partnership, BSNL has signed an agreement with S.G Corporate Mobility Pvt. Ltd. (the parent company of Detel) for selling its mobile service to the consumers bundled with the economical feature phone, the Detel D1.
The offer started from December 23 2017 and is available across India.
"We are committed to providing affordable and efficient services to our customers. We aim to strengthen our reach in all the nooks and corners of the country. With this partnership, we aim to tap the untapped section who still feels that owning a phone is a luxury," said a spokesperson from BSNL Board.
So far, BSNL has more than 100 million mobile customers, 10 million broadband customers, and 16 million landline customers. The company is also providing various enterprise services like lease line, VSAT and various managed services.