- Abhay Bhargava opens up about fathers bonding with daughters-in-law
- Over 10K-litre fake ghee packed under well-known brand names seized in Jaipur
- Man killed in Delhi house collapse
- India, US can play key role in shaping geopolitical landscape of Indo-Pacific: Defence Secretary
- J&K Police evacuates critically-ill child amid heavy snow in Kulgam
- Exercise Milan has grown from 5 IOR navies to 50 navies across the Indo-Pacific: Indian Navy chief
- Players like Root should be told to play natural game: AB de Villiers on Bazball
- Islamabad United signs Guptil as replacement for Waseem
- 25mn Indians enter drinking age every year; premium brands gain traction: Absolut CEO
- Negotiations on at acquiring Paytm Payments Bank businesses as RBI deadline looms
'Yatra' makers locked the digital rights for the fancy amount
Touted to be the biopic on former erstwhile Andhra Pradesh chief minister, Dr Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, Yatra movie has finally hit the screens on February 8th, 2019
The audience has been lauding Mammootty's outstanding performance as YSR in the movie. Directed by Mahi V Raghav, the movie opened with a positive response from the audience. It has been 3 days since the release of the film and the movie has been making decent collections at the box office. As per the latest reports, one of the leading digital platforms Amazon Prime Video has bought the digital rights of 'Yatra' for 8 crores. So, half of the budget has got refunded with this amount. Also, the makers can still score with the Hindi dubbing rights and satellite deals as well.
So, we can effortlessly say that the movie can easily enter the safe zone and it has become the biggest plus point for the movie to be made on a medium budget.