UP: 5 members of family found dead inside locked house
Five members of a family, including three minors, were found dead inside their locked house by the Allahabad Police late on Monday night
Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh): Five members of a family, including three minors, were found dead inside their locked house by the Allahabad Police late on Monday night.
The police recovered the body of a man, his wife and his three daughters from Dhumanganj area.
While the man was found hanging from the ceiling fan, his wife's body was found inside the fridge. Out of the three daughters, the body of one was in a suitcase, other in an almirah and the body of the third daughter was lying on the floor.
"Prima facie it seems that the man killed his wife and daughters, and later committed suicide," said Allahabad SSP Nitin Tiwari.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem and the police have begun further investigation in the matter.
- Had warned Pakistan of consequences if Abhinandan Varthaman not returned: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi condemns blasts in Sri Lanka
- Rajasthan government machinery being misused against me: BJP leader Shekhawat on poll fight in Jodhpur
- MHA distributes special kits to states, UTs to help probe sexual assault cases
- Tear my son's clothes, take him to task if he does not deliver: Kamal Nath