- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
- Lokesh calls CM as ‘Jagan Mosapu Reddy’
- Prakash Raj arrives at Yashoda hospital to meet KCR
- Auto driver attacks married woman with acid in Vizag
- Bhatti terms BRS government tenure as rule of chaos
Revanth Reddy gets relief in defamation case
Congress leader and Kodangal MLA A Revanth Reddy got respite from the High Court on Friday after the Court stayed the proceedings in the defamation case filed against him
Congress leader and Kodangal MLA A Revanth Reddy got respite from the High Court on Friday after the Court stayed the proceedings in the defamation case filed against him.
The case was filed by industrialist A Rameshwara Rao in 2015 before the 17th additional chief metropolitan magistrate court over Revanth Reddy’s allegation that the Telangana government had allocated lands worth Rs 2,000 crore to him free of cost. The case was later transferred to the special sessions judge.
Revanth Reddy filed a petition seeking the stay of the proceedings pending before the court of the special sessions judge.
Justice M Satyanarayana Murthy passed this order on Friday.