- Asian Games: Indian men beat Kyrgyzstan; women lose to top seed China in fourth round of chess Team event
- Nitish Kumar calls all party meeting on Tuesday to discuss caste survey
- After flirting with many parties, MNS decides to go ‘solo’ in Lok Sabha polls
- This when PM chases headlines: Congress on 246 medical colleges failing to meet 50% attendance
- NDA government in Bihar had taken decision to conduct caste survey: BJP’s Nikhil Anand
- Oppn misleading people will be rejected again: Naveen
- Tesla misses delivery target in Q3, on track to produce 1.8 mn vehicles
- Ileana posts adorable pic with son Koa Phoenix Dolan; says ‘2 months already’
- Kangana gives chilling warning to enemies of nation in ‘Tejas’ teaser
- Pakistan inflation spikes to 31.4% amid high fuel, energy prices
TRS leader takes on bike yatra to support KCR as PM
TRS leader of Adilabad district Sriramu Anjaneyulu has launched a bike yatra from the district from July 18th as a call for Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to become the Prime Minister
TRS leader of Adilabad district Sriramu Anjaneyulu has launched a bike yatra from the district from July 18th as a call for Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to become the Prime Minister.
Stating that Telangana had been exploited in all spheres during the United rule, he said that KCR who has fought for the separate statehood with his life has implemented various public welfare schemes in the state in the four years of his rule.
The TRS leader further stated that KCR becoming the Prime Minister would bring forth the development of the entire country and urged the public to support his cause to make him the Prime Minister of India.
His yatra reached Rajanna Sircilla district where he was welcomed by the TRS district president Vengala Srinivas and local leaders.