- BRS MP Santosh Kumar participates in Green India challenge at Erravalli
- Microsoft creates AI-Powered ‘Deep Search’ feature for Bing
- Made in India: iPhone 16 Batteries to Shift Production Away from China
- Visakhapatnam: A person dies in a road accident
- Vijayawada: Focus on restoring normalcy says CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Messenger Goes Secure: End-to-End Encryption Finally Default
- Kurnool: Lokayukta plays key role in doing justice to victims’ kin
- Pawan Kalyan to attend a public meeting
- Unlock Google's New AI: How to Access Gemini in Bard
- ‘Hi Nanna’ review: Emotional roller-coaster
28 killed as bus falls into valley in Telangana
At least 28 passengers died and 20 others were injured after a stateowned Road Transport Corporation bus fell into a valley in Jagtial district Tuesday, officials said
Hyderabad: At least 28 passengers died and 20 others were injured after a state-owned Road Transport Corporation bus fell into a valley in Jagtial district Tuesday, officials said.
The bus returning from Kondagattu to Jagital skidded off the ghat road near Shanivarapet village and fell into the valley resulting in the accident, they said.
Over 60 passengers were travelling in the bus.
"The incident happened between 11.45 am and noon. At least 28 persons have died in the mishap...20 others were injured and they have been shifted to different hospitals," Jagtial District Collector A Sharat, who is supervising the relief and rescue work, told PTI over phone.
Accident took place near Kondagattu Jagityal Dist, 20 passengers travelling in TSRTC bus feared killed, officials reached place, rescue operations on, death toll may increase says locals. Heavy rush at this famous Anjaneya Swamy temple today as it's Tuesday n bus was overloaded pic.twitter.com/fUUxdXvx9n— Nellutla Kavitha (@iamKavithaRao) September 11, 2018