- Asian Games: Mesmerising Sift Kaur Samra wins first rifle gold for India with world record
- MOT launched 'Travel for Life' Campaign
- Covid booster 'almost' sent me to hospital: Musk
- Bhima Koregaon-Elgaar Parishad case: Supreme Court extends Bombay HC stay on Mahesh Raut bail
- Nifty rebounds after Nomura upgrade
- UTTIPEC, LG approve critical road infrastructure and redevelopment plans
- Veena George defends personal staffer accused of taking bribe
- Big B’s granddaughter Navya Naveli to make her first appearance at Paris Fashion Week
- 3rd ODI: Warner, Marsh, Smith, Labuschagne smash fifties as Australia make mammoth 352/7
- From Backrub to Global Tech Giant to AI and beyond - 25 years of Google's journey
5.69 lakh apply for 9,355 posts of Jr. Panchayat Secretary in Telangana
As many as 569,447 applications have been received for exam for selection of 9,355 posts of Junior Panchayat Secretary in Telangana State The written examination is scheduled to be held on October 4
As many as 569,447 applications have been received for exam for selection of 9,355 posts of Junior Panchayat Secretaries in Telangana State. The written examination is scheduled to be held on October 4.
The State Government has recently converted several Tandas into Gram Panchayats. This increased the total number of Gram Panchayats in Telangana to 12,751. Based on the directions of Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao to appoint Panchayat Secretary for each Gram Panchayat, a notification was issued to fill 9,355 posts of Junior Panchayat Secretaries.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has made elaborate arrangements for the examination and hall tickets are likely to be distributed soon.