- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Hyderabad: 155 former prisoners placed through job fair
Around 155 former prisoners were placed in a job fair held at State Institute of Correctional Administration at Chanchalguda on Saturday
Around 155 former prisoners were placed in a job fair held at State Institute of Correctional Administration at Chanchalguda on Saturday.
The job fair which was seen 12 major companies taking part in it has recruited the prisoners for various jobs like drivers, technicians, electricians, housekeeping staff and marketing executives.
Over 230 released prisoners in all over Telangana took part in the drive of which 155 members were selected.
"The move was initiated to get back the former prisoners into their life with dignity and to look after their family," inspector general of prisons A Narasimha said.