- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
- Tirupati: Canada keen to set up MRO centre at Tirupati airport
- Delhi Development Authority sealed Roshanara Club in Delhi
- Tirupati: JSP suspects foul play behind death of Bhavya Sri
- Most newsrooms now using generative AI to optimise work globally
- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh postpones resumption of Yuva Galam padayatra
- Equestrian Dressage Individual event: Anush wins India's first ever bronze medal
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to release Rs 275.93 crore under YSR Vahana Mitra today
- DGP Anjani Kumar congratulates all police staff for keeping law and order stable during two festivals in State
Chandrababu To induct Kidari Son In His Cabinet?
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is planning to induct TDP MLA Kidari Sarveshwara Raos son Sravan Kumar in his cabinet The tribal TDP leader was killed in the recent naxal attack
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is planning to induct TDP MLA Kidari Sarveshwara Rao's son Sravan Kumar in his cabinet. The tribal TDP leader was killed in the recent naxal attack.
In the wake of speculations that the state cabinet will be reshuffled in October, Naidu wanted to induct Sravan and put an end to the criticism of non representation of tribals in the cabinet.
From minority quota, Chandrababu wanted to appoint MLC Sharif as his Minister from the minority community. The proposal to shift State Legislative Council Chairman NMD Farooq as minister is also under consideration.