- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
- India’s quest to reach beyond the horizon
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 1,294 cr under Rythu Bharosa, interest subvention
- Stand by Modi, shun Congress: MLA Harish
- HC declines writ by party seeking direction to EC to allot a common symbol
A five member gang busted on the charges of exchanging fake currency
Porumamilla police have arrested a five member gang allegedly responsible for exchanging fake currency and recovered Rs 12lakhs cash , 5 mobile phones, two motor cycles , two printers from them
Kadapa: Porumamilla police have arrested a five member gang allegedly responsible for exchanging fake currency and recovered Rs 12lakhs cash , 5 mobile phones, two motor cycles , two printers from them. The accused were identified as Tupakula Ravi (23), Tupakula Ramthu(19) linga Reddy palli village,Anantha Raghuvulau (22) Musali Reddy palli M.hari (25) Sunkesula palli of Kalasapadu mandal, , Sheik Rafi(22) (journalist) Porumamilla town.
Addressing prss conference at Porumalli on Saturday Mydukuru DSP B.Srinivasulu said that the accused were exchanging fake currency the small general merchant shops, wine shops in night times, as they are performing this illegal trades in the villages. Following allegations from the public police kept an eye on the accused as they busted red handedly while indulging in the crime at Porumamilla town on Saturday. The DSP lauded the cops of their initiation in nabbing the accused. Badvel in charge CI K. Ramu and others were present.