- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
KCR betrayed farmers: Rahul Gandhi
AICC chief Rahul Gandhi criticised that the KCR government betrayed farmers and sent the Mirchi workers of Warangal and Khammam behind bars
AICC chief Rahul Gandhi criticised that the KCR government betrayed farmers and sent the Mirchi workers of Warangal and Khammam behind bars.
Addressing public meeting at Kamareddy, Rahul said that KCR has spent Rs 300 crore for construction of his house, but it has not spent a single penny for the welfare of farmers, students and for the health sector.
Rahul also blamed KCR over re-opening of Nizam sugar factory, he also assured to re-open the factory if Congress voted to power.