- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
4 people including 2 constables killed in Kandukur road accident
Four people including two police constables were killed after the car they were travelling in hit by tractor on Sunday night at Kandukuru of Rangareddy district
Hyderabad: Four people including two police constables were killed after the car they were travelling in hit by tractor on Sunday night at Kandukuru of Rangareddy district.
While the two people died on the spot and others two succumbed to injuries while undergoing treatment. All the victims were reported to have been returning from Maisigindi temple in Kadtal.
The constables are identified as Vinod and Siva Kumar. Bodies of the deceased handed over to their families after the autopsy.