- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Jagan Hunting Alternative To Sitting MLA in Nandikotkur?
All is not well in the YSR Congress Party in Nandikotkur assembly constituency The party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is hunting for a suitable alternative leadership to the sitting MLA YIsaiah
All is not well in the YSR Congress Party in Nandikotkur assembly constituency. The party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is hunting for a suitable alternative leadership to the sitting MLA Y.Isaiah.
Reports says that the YSRCP leader and MLA is losing grip in the party as well as people's support with his 'admant' attitude. Isaiah joined YSR Congress in the eleventh hour and succeeded to get party ticket and also won the election in 2014.
Under Operation Akarsh, he got offers from Chandrababu Naidu. He remained in the party. However, the MLA failed to consolidate his position in the assembly segment even as the elections are just six months away. Since the winning prospects of the incumbent is bleak, Jagan reportedly launched a hunt for a suitable leader.