- We have ongoing problem with Canada: Jaishankar
- Umang 2.0: This expo has everything from papad to diamonds
- New York City declares emergency over flash flooding
- Indian High Commissioner's gurdwara visit blocked by pro-Khalistan extremists
- TS govt sans Nari Shakti: Governor
- Rs 2,000 note exchange date extended till Oct 7
- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
SC dismisses plea filed by DK Aruna against assembly dissolution
The Supreme court on Friday dismissed the petition filed by Congress leader DK Aruna against dissolving the Telangana assembly
The Supreme court on Friday dismissed the petition filed by Congress leader DK Aruna against dissolving the Telangana assembly.
The Telangana government dissolved the assembly on September 6 in the view of going for early polls.
Earlier, the Supreme court and state apex court dismissed petitions filed against the irregularities in voter list.