- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Fostering Digital payments NDMC launches’ ‘lucky draw contest’
To promote digital payments among electricity and water consumers, the New Delhi Municipal Council NDMC has launched a lucky draw contest
New Delhi: To promote digital payments among electricity and water consumers, the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has launched a lucky draw contest.
Electricity and water consumers under NDMC area who make online payments for their bills will be eligible for the lucky draw, an official statement said.
Every week in November and December, three consumers will be selected randomly for the lucky draw award. The lucky draw scheme will continue for two months -- November and December.
One mega bumper draw will be selected every month through a computerised random draw process. Weekly winners will be awarded cash prizes that will be credited to the subsequent month's bill of the winner, the statement said.
The names of the lucky draw winners would be displayed on NDMC website, further the lucky consumers would be intimated through SMS.