- KTR takes part in groundbreaking ceremony of BSV Global in Genome Valley
- UP begins fourth phase of mineral block auctions
- Work breaks may help counter effects of long-sitting
- Ten injured after an RTC bus overturns in Markapuram
- World Gratitude Day
- Karnataka govt proposes ten-storied building for High Court
- Fashion with a purpose!
- DGCA refutes reports of staff shortage impacting pilot licence issuance
- KTR inaugurates eurofins Group facility in Genome Valley
- Influential women unite in support of Women’s Reservation Bill
Hyderabad: Woman attempted suicide by jumping from Metro Station at Kothapet
A 25yearold woman attempted suicide by jumping down from the Metro Station at Kothapet on Tuesday According to Chaitanyapuri Police, the victim is identified as Swapna She is married to a Software Engineer The couple is living with their 2 yearold son at NTR Nagar
A 25-year-old woman attempted suicide by jumping down from the Metro Station at Kothapet on Tuesday. According to Chaitanyapuri Police, the victim is identified as Swapna. She is married to a Software Engineer. The couple is living with their 2-year-old son at NTR Nagar.
She went into depression due to the family disputes and reached to Victoria Memorial Metro Station. The woman suddenly jumped down from the up and attempted suicide. As she got injuries, locals with the help of police shifted her to Osmania hospital for treatment. Her condition is out of danger and she is speaking with the relatives. Chaitanyapuri police are investigating the case.