- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
CM urges Costal collectors to be alert on Gaja
While reviewing on movement of severe cyclone Gaja, Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu asked coastal districts collectors to be alert on it
Amaravati: While reviewing on movement of severe cyclone Gaja, Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu asked coastal districts collectors to be alert on it.
During a teleconference on Monday, Chandrababu Naidu said that the districts collectors most ensure that no fishermen should venture into sea.
He directed the Real Time Governance officials to give accurate report to the collectors time to time.
Chief Minister asked officials to issue warning signs and create awareness among public in the cyclone affect area, well in advance.
He said that the AP Government predicted the accurate location of crossing of recent Titli cyclone. Like that, the officials should predict this Gaja and take appropriate action to prevent loss of life.