- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Hyderabad High Court to remain shut from Jan 7 to 18
The Hyderabad High Court will remain shut from January 7 to January 18 during the festive season of Sankranti
The Hyderabad High Court will remain shut from January 7 to January 18 during the festive season of Sankranti.
Justice Shameem Akther and Justice P Keshava Rao will be sitting in the High Court for hearing Division bench matters and single bench like Habeas Corpus, anticipatory bail, bail applications and other urgent cases until the vacation with the permission of senior vacation judge. Any matter which is to be heard in an urgent case will be given to the officers in the vacation before 1.30 pm of the day filing and the date of filing the pleas is January 8 while the date of sitting is January 10.
Meanwhile, the lunch motion petitions and any other petitions filed in an urgent manner will be moved before the senior judge sitting in Division Bench.