- Telangana Assembly Election 2023 LIVE UPDATES
- Welfare regime can't be defeated Minister Ambati Rambabu
- Economists see India’s GDP growth slowing in second half of FY24
- Delhi High Court displeased over trail construction in Central Ridge, warns against treating it as 'personal fiefdom'
- Trinamool MLAs face Speaker's ire for absence during question hour
- Female actors demand to drop Goa minister from Cabinet for 'insulting' women
- Narayana Murthy bats for more English-medium schools; stresses on quick decisions to compete with China
- Delhi govt notifies Delhi Motor Vehicle Aggregator and Delivery Service Provider Scheme
- Gurugram Police arrest criminal carrying Rs 1 lakh reward
- APC elect new Asian Paralympic Committee Board at 2023 General Assembly
VVIP Chopper case: ED produces Dubai based businessman before Delhi court
Enforcement Directorate ED on Thursday produced Rajeev Saxena, Dubaibased businessman wanted in VVIP choppers case, before Delhis Patiala House court
ED seeks eight day remand of businessman Rajiv Saxena, accused in Agusta-Westland VVIP chopper case.
New Delhi: Enforcement Directorate (ED) on Thursday produced Rajeev Saxena, Dubai-based businessman wanted in VVIP choppers case, before Delhi’s Patiala House court.
Saxena is being produced before Special Judge Arvind Kumar.
Rajeev Shamsher Bahadur Saxena, was picked up by Dubai authorities early Wednesday in connection with the Rs 3,600 crore AgustaWestland VVIP choppers money laundering case and deported to India last evening.
Enforcement Directorate seeks eight day remand of Dubai-based businessman Rajiv Saxena, a co-accused in Agusta-Westland VVIP chopper case.
ED counsel DP Singh says, 'we are aware of his (Rajiv Saxena) health and medical issues, every possible need will be taken care of.'
Geeta Luthra, Counsel for accused Rajiv Saxena, in Court says' Manner in which he has been brought here is illegal and because the manner is illegal, the remand request automatically becomes incorrect.'
Rajiv Saxena, has been sent to 4 days of ED remand by Delhi's Patiala House Court.
ED produces lobbyist Deepak Talwar in Delhi court, seeks 14 days custody.