- Khammam: TDP youth leader Kasani Veeresh Mudiraj felicitated
- Bhadrachalam: What happened to your promises?
- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- Hyderabad: G Kishan Reddy reviews 2,500-year old artefacts excavated by ASI
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Hyderabad: Goa Day celebrated at Raj Bhavan
- Infertility major problem for humans
- Hyderabad: BJP task force to study people’s issues
- A global call to action against tobacco
Maharashtra: BJP leader dies in road accident
Gurunath Waman Lasne, vicepresident of Thane districts Bharatiya Janata Party BJP unit, died after his car was hit by a speeding private bus near Saravali village in Bhiwandi He was 55
Bhiwandi (Maharashtra): Gurunath Waman Lasne, vice-president of Thane district's Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) unit, died after his car was hit by a speeding private bus near Saravali village in Bhiwandi. He was 55.
The driver of the bus is absconding. The police has registered a case under Indian Penal Code (IPC) Sections 304(A),184 and 279 and have started searching for the driver.
The incident took place at around 6:00 pm on Monday when Lasne was travelling in his WagonR car.