- Fatty foods can dent body's ability to fight stress: Study
- PL Sector Report: Metals & Mining - Weekly Update – Domestic steel prices inched up a bit
- Embracing Technology in Learning and Development: How to Use Technology to Enhance the Learning Experience
- Mental Health Issues in Older Adults with Epilepsy
- BR Ambedkar Death Anniversary 2023: What is Mahaparinirvan Diwas? Facts About Babasaheb Ambedkar
- Microsoft Extends Windows 10 Support with Paid Security Updates
- Heavy rain in parts of Telangana, two killed
- Hero MotoCorp, Ather Energy join hands for 1st-ever interoperable fast-charging network
- Bengal school job scam: ED summons SSKM superintendent with Sujay Bhadra's medical reports
- TalentSprint, IIM Lucknow to Launch Executive General Management Program
Justice Ranjan Gogoi sworn in as Chief Justice of India
Justice Ranjan Gogoi was on Wednesday sworn in as the Chief Justice of India
New Delhi: Justice Ranjan Gogoi was on Wednesday sworn in as the Chief Justice of India.
He was administered the oath of office by President Ram Nath Kovind in the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
He is India's 46th Chief Justice succeeds Chief Justice Dipak Misra, who demitted office on October 2, with Monday being his last working day in the top court.
Chief Justice Gogoi, 64, is the first judge from the northeast to attain the highest office of the Supreme Court.
He will be in office for 13 months and 15 days -- till November 17, 2019.