- ‘Neela Nannila’ is a lovely melody from “7:11 PM”
- This film will break boundaries that both ‘Baahubali’ and ‘RRR’ haven’t done: Rana Daggubati
- Guntur Kaaram glimpse sets all-time record
- Here is the spicy update of Mega duo’s Bro
- Naga Chaitanya turns into fishing boat driver
- See how Telangana the youngest State transformed as the best in less than a decade
- Centre dragging feet on resolving inter state issues
- Andhra Pradesh: YSR Bima Registration process begins, officials to identify beneficiaries
- Nine years of welfare in Telangana.. Golden age
- Visakhapatnam: Directorate of Animal Husbandry dept puts ban on glue trap for rodents
India win compound team gold
Recurve team bags bronze New Delhi (PTI): The Indian men's compound team clinched a gold while the recurve trio bagged a bronze medal in the Asian...
Recurve team bags bronze New Delhi (PTI): The Indian men's compound team clinched a gold while the recurve trio bagged a bronze medal in the Asian Archery Grand Prix in Bangkok on Tuesday. The compound team comprising Sandeep Kumar, Abhishek Verma, Jignas Chittibomma emerged 226-218 victorious over Vietnam team in four sets to win the gold. The Indians led the first and third rounds while there were ties in second and fourth. The 60-53 lead in the first round made all the difference as the scoreline in the subsequent rounds read 53-53, 56-55 and 57-57. The recurve men's team of Atanu Das, Rahul Banerjee, Binod Swansi defeated Russia 217-201 in the bronze-medal match in four sets. The Indians won 55-51, 53-47, 55-53, 54-50. Meanwhile, the Indian women's recurve team of Dola Banerjee, Rimil Buriuly and L Bombayla Devi missed the bronze medal by a whisker as they lost 202-203 to Indonesia in the third-place match. Indonesia won 48-52, 52-52, 53-51, 49-48.