- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
Sachin's 200th Test at Wankhede, Mumbai: Highlights
Sachin's 200th Test at Wankhede, Mumbai: Live updates, Sachin Completes 50 Runs, Sachin Out. The Little Master's mother Rajni Tendulkar who has only watched highlights of the match Sachin has played till now, broke the tradition and walked into Wankhede along with her entire family members
Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar is playing the last innings of his career at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai. Stars shine down. Many actors from the film fraternity took time off from their busy schedules to be a part of history in Indian cricket.
Sachin looked his usual self, calm and composed..unfazed by all the fanfare surrounding his last Test match.
Fans go crazy as Sachin hits every ball. The atmosphere at the stadium is that of a festival.
Sachin's half century thrills the spectators at the stadium.
The Little Master's mother Rajni Tendulkar who has only watched highlights of the match Sachin has played till now, broke the tradition and walked into Wankhede along with her entire family members.
Sachin's mother got a standing ovation from the crowd.
Sachin's brother Ajit Tendulkar said: "Mother has never seen him play – this will be the first time, Sachin’s elder brother, Ajit, told Indian television today. Also it will be a very emotional moment."
Sachin's swan song is not just the saddest part in Indian cricket history, but also a very emotional one.
For Sachin this should be a moment of pride considering both his mother and India are following his match ball-by-ball.
This is the 87th time Sachin is involved in a 100-tun partnership.
The noise is deafening as the stadium is jam-packed.
With Sachin already crossing the half century mark, his fans are hopeful that he hit a century in his last match.
Nobody is really bothered about the outcome of the game. However, a win will certainly make Sachin's farewell match more memorable.
Although the crowd looks disappointed with Sachin's early departure, they were happy to have watched Sachin play his signature shots when he hit boundaries.
Hrithik Roshan, Rahul Gandhi too among fans at packed Wankhede