- Tension grips in Penukonda after TDP candidate protest over land grab
- Visakhapatnam: Forging partnership for sustainable development of fisheries
- Kandikunta Venkata Prasad conducts door-to-door campaign in Kadiri
- Rajamahendravaram: Gas agencies told to register at consumers’ doorstep
- Eluru Jana Sena leaders to stage protest for not allocating ticket to party
- TDP to hold a meeting in Vijayawada Central Constituency
- Airtel switches to recycled PVC SIM cards – partners IDEMIA
- BJP made tough decisions like no other govt: Rajnath
- Congress leader Dakareddy Chandrasekhar Reddy seeks Malkajgiri MP ticket
- National Science Day
Ronaldo reveals Valladolid interest in Vinicius Jr
Real Valladolid owner Ronaldo revealed that he is interested in securing a loan deal for teenage Real Madrid forward Vinicius Junior
Rio de Janeiro: Real Valladolid owner Ronaldo revealed that he is interested in securing a loan deal for teenage Real Madrid forward Vinicius Junior.
However the legendary Brazil striker admitted that he doesn't expect Valladolid's La Liga rivals and reigning European champions to accept his request, reports Xinhua news agency.
"He (Vinicius) is a great talent and Madrid are lucky to have him," the 42-year-old former Real Madrid player told Desayunos Deportivos.
"He is going to be a great player, without a doubt. I would love to have him at Valladolid. I made a request but it's unlikely that they will make such a good player available to us."
Vinicius has made eight appearances across all competitions for Real Madrid since joining the club in July. The 18-year-old Brazilian made his first Champions League start in the team's 0-3 loss to CSKA Moscow at the Santiago Bernabeu on Tuesday.
Ronaldo bought a 51 percent stake in Real Valladolid in September.