- Karnataka govt won't indulge in preventing any act of creative expressions: Siddaramaiah
- Delhi HC grants anticipatory bail to Unnao gang-rape victim, mother in forgery case
- 4th T20I: Rinku, Jitesh, Jaiswal help India to 174/9 against Australia
- Suvendu Adhikari files RTI seeking details of recruitment in state health services since 2011
- Games24x7 joins hands with K'taka govt for GameTech Accelerate programme
- Long Covid patients may suffer chest pain, abnormal heart rhythms long-term
- Haryana DGP says 'women's safety will be priority'
- Election Commission revises Mizoram's vote-counting date to December 4
- A bowl of yoghurt daily may help boost mental health
- Rajasthan Congress leader pens last letter as MLA, thanks critics
Sania Mirza wishes Farah Khan on her 54th Birthday
Tennis star Sania Mirza wished her friend Farah Khan Kunder in a unique way on Instagram The ace tennis player posted a special message for the Bollywood director, producer and leading choreographer, who turned 54 They share a great bond and have also made appearances on a few shows together
Tennis star Sania Mirza wished her friend Farah Khan Kunder in a unique way on Instagram. The ace tennis player posted a special message for the Bollywood director, producer and leading choreographer, who turned 54. They share a great bond and have also made appearances on a few shows together.
Sania wrote on Instagram," I tried calling and you are busy on the other line so I am wishing you where it matters the most. Happy birthday to my laughing partner, my soul sister, my most authentic gossip giver, my confidant, the person I can go with any problem in any mood and she’ll make sure I laugh, the strongest woman I know and most of all my closest friend... I love you @farahkhankunder,"
Sania and Shoaib Malik were blessed with a son, they named him Izhaan. The tennis stalwart is enthusiastic about making a comeback in late 2019 and is training hard to return to the court. In a recent interview, the six-time Grand Slam winner revealed that she missed tennis a lot during pregnancy and is hopeful of a strong comeback later this year.
A former World number one in the doubles category, Sania is one of the best tennis players to have played for India. Over the years, she has marked a niche for herself as one of the best female athletes in India. She last played the China Open in 2017 where she lost in the semifinals.
When asked about her comeback, she said, "I would like to come back and compete at the level I competed at. I want to be the best mother, best player I can be. I would like to be at the top level. You have to hope for the best, try and get back to that level. I am not putting any extra pressure on myself.”