Galaxy S5 can refocus photos after capturing
Galaxy S5 Can Refocus Photos After Capturing. The Hi-End Smartphone Comes With A Photo-Capturing Mode In Which A User Could Designate A Specific Subject To Be In Focus And Click The Picture.
Washington: Samsung's recently unveiled latest Galaxy S5 could refocusphotos after capturing them.
The hi-end smartphone comes with a photo-capturing mode in which a user could designate a specific subject to be in focus and click the picture.
Once the picture has been clicked, a user could open it for editing and choose if they want the background to be 'de focused,' Mashable reports.
User could change the amount of blur or the ' bokeh' effect, by simply sliding the finger across the screen.
The Galaxy S5 and Gear 2 smartwatch was unveiled at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, and the products are set to hit stores in April.
- BJP will repeat 2014 UP victory in WB; Mahagathbandhan vision-less: Ram Madhav
- DMK is not bothered about exit poll results: M K Stalin
- Godse extremist remark: Kamal Haasan secures anticipatory bail
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan HC issues fresh notices to Saif, Tabu, others
- BJP to bag 17-18 seats in Karnataka as per exit poll predictions