Samsung confirms 'camera failure' problem on Galaxy S5
Samsung Confirms \'Camera Failure\' Problem on Galaxy S5. Samsung has confirmed that a limited number of Galaxy S5 devices may have an issue that causes \'Camera Failure\' popup error message.
Washington: Samsung has confirmed that a limited number of Galaxy S5 devices may have an issue that causes 'Camera Failure' popup error message.
Users have been facing some problems with Samsung Galaxy's 16mp camera, particularly with the Verizon wireless model.
According to The Verge, new users are facing a 'camera failure' popup message and the camera hardware becomes permanently disabled.
Samsung's own service centers failed to rectify the problem and the only solution they found was replacing the camera.
Samsung representative said that they have learned that some of Galaxy S5 devices may have an issue that causes 'Camera Failure' pop-up error message, the report added.
- Exit Poll Results 2019 Live Updates: NDA set to return to power, predict most exit polls
- NDA tipped to retain power at the Centre: Exit polls on TV
- Rahul Gandhi tells Karnataka leaders to behave, avoid coalition troubles
- Three dead as SUV hits a truck
- Madhya Pradesh woman dies of cardiac arrest while waiting to vote