iPad, a sex toy?
iPad, A Sex Toy? Many of us have be come inseparable from our smartphones and tablets, but if you\'re looking to take the relationship to the next step and actually \'f*ck your iPad\', sex toy brand Fleshlight has now made this possible for some reason.
Many of us have be come inseparable from our smartphones and tablets, but if you're looking to take the relationship to the next step and actually 'f*ck your iPad', sex toy brand Fleshlight has now made this possible for some reason. The company this week launches Fleshlight Launchpad, which al lows users of their flashlight-shaped, vagina-like toy to plug it into the back of an iPad in order to ‘fully immerse themselves’ in whatever they’re watching.
The gadget “enables the user to enjoy the full Fleshlight experience while enjoying content or communicating live with a friend via applications like Facetime or Skype,” makers Interactive Life Forms claim, with its trailer showing a man making use of one while video-chatting with his girlfriend. Any partner’s first reaction to this would surely be ‘why the hell are you f*cking your iPad?’ though, so the attachment is presumably aimed at men without a significant other.
Though the whole thing may seem like a parody, the Launchpad is available now for £20.
- Amarinder should resign if Congress loses in Punjab says Navjot Kaur Sidhu
- Over 43% voting till 3 p.m. in 7th phase Lok Sabha polls
- Specially-abled woman votes in Madhya Pradesh
- World's highest polling station at Tashigang village in Himachal
- As Mamata talks of 'revenge', BJP demands central forces in Bengal till MCC ends