CES 2019: Verizon shows off its first 5G phone which is a Moto Z3 with a mod
At the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show CES 2019, US carrier Verizon showcased its first 5G smartphone The catch, however, is that it is not exactly a 5G device, but a 4G device with an option for 5G through a mod
At the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2019, US carrier Verizon showcased its first 5G smartphone. The catch, however, is that it is not exactly a 5G device, but a 4G device with an option for 5G through a mod.
The Motorola Moto Z3 was originally launched last year in August as a 4G phone with the option of a Moto Mod that can be snapped on to the back of the device to add 5G capability.
According to Cnet, the 5G Moto Mod will make the Moto Z3 Verizon's first 5G device once the company turns on the newer network service.
5G is the next big technological change and is one of the dominant trends at the CES this year. The next generation of wireless service is expected to boost speed and network responsiveness for enhanced overall user experience.
- Akhilesh, Mayawati meet, assess post-poll scenario
- Won't let MP become Bengal: Shivraj on BJP worker's killing
- Count all VVPATs, if mismatch with EVM figures, says Sitaram Yechury
- It is just an exit poll, not an exact poll: JD(S) leader Kumaraswamy
- PPP model proposed by centre for suburban railway project