- Mem Famous Impressive Earnings during First Weekend
- 34 trees translocated to NIMS campus in Hyderabad
- Praj Industries (PRJ IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Healthy performance
- Voltamp Transformers (VAMP IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Strong overall performance: beat on all fronts
- Moderate to heavy rainfall in Telangana for next five days, predicts MeT
- The Soulful Song ‘Ram Sita Ram’ Is Out From Prabhas And Kriti Sanon’s ‘Adipurush’
- City Union Bank (CUBK IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Earnings quality being tested
- 7 key things to keep in mind before buying your next Air Conditioner
- KTR condemns police action on protesting wrestlers in Delhi
- Harsha Engineers International (HARSHA IN) - Q4FY23 Result Update - Revival in margins
Kavitha rubbishes bias charges
Downplaying the comments in a section of the media about giving elevation to IT Minister K T Rama Rao and denying the same to Irrigation Minister Harish Rao in the Cabinet reshuffle by Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao here on Tuesday, Nizamabad MP Kavitha said both the leaders were key persons in the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government.
Nizamabad MP nails comment that Harish Rao is degraded while KTR is elevated in the Cabinet rejig by KCR
Hyderabad: Downplaying the comments in a section of the media about giving elevation to IT Minister K T Rama Rao and denying the same to Irrigation Minister Harish Rao in the Cabinet reshuffle by Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao here on Tuesday, Nizamabad MP Kavitha said both the leaders were key persons in the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) government.
Addressing the media here on Tuesday, Kavitha nailed the comment that Harish Rao was degraded while Rama Rao was elevated in Cabinet reshuffle. Both Harish Rao and Rama Rao were important in the government and shuffling was only for administrative convenience and good governance, she asserted.
Kavitha also remarked that she and Harish together participated in Mission Bhagiratha and other developmental programmes in the State. Since welfare was key for the government, every effort was being made towards reaching out to the unreached, the Nizamabad MP, who also has her say in the TRS government, averred.
Rejecting the mischievous comments of the Opposition on welfare schemes, Kavitha accused the former of lacking values. “Our government is working towards transforming the State into Golden Telangana and the Cabinet is working for the cause,” she said.
Lambasting the Opposition for their needless criticism on Palair by-poll, she said the Congress leadership met them only after the TRS announced its candidate. She also faulted the Congress for fighting against the mother of Srikantha Chary, who sacrificed his life for statehood.
Reprimanding the Opposition for joining hands for the Palair bypoll despite people giving them shock in Narayanakhed bypoll, she said there was no link between the Palair bypoll and the TRS plenary. As the Election Commission accorded permission to the TRS to conduct plenary, the Opposition criticism was useless, Kavitha said, adding that the plenary would see the turnout of 4,000 delegates.
After a delegates’ meeting during morning hours, a public meeting will be held in the evening at the plenary. Kavitha claimed that the TRS implemented all manifesto promises and others not mentioned in it. “People are with us and the government will accord top priority to their welfare,” she maintained.