- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd sees 22 percent in passengers vehicle sales
YSRCLP merges with TRSLP
The Telangana Assembly Speaker has accepted the request of the YSRCP to merge with TRS in the Assembly.
Hyderabad: The Telangana Assembly Speaker has accepted the request of the YSRCP to merge with TRS in the Assembly.
According to bulletin number 12 issued by the Telangana Legislative Assembly in the name of secretary S Raja Sadaram said that the YSRCLP members, including P Venkateswarlu,
Thati Venkateswarlu and Banoth Madan Lal, submitted a letter to Speaker S Madhusudhana Chary that all the three members of the YSRCLP have merged with the TRSLP and requested to take appropriate action in the matter.
The three members of the Telangana YSR Congress Legislature Party will now be considered as Telangana Rashtra Samithi Legislature Party members.
The bulletin said, “The Speaker has taken note of the same and allotted seats to them along with the members of the TRSLP in the House.”
It may be noted that the YSRCP Telangana president and MP P Srinivas Reddy and MLA P Venkateshwarlu had recently joined the TRS, the other two MLAs, Thati Venkateswarlu and B Madan Lal, have been with the TRS for some time now.