Collector helps IIIT student
District Collector Prashant Jeevan Patil handed over Rs 1,70,588 from CBF funds to Kondaparthi Sailaja, a resident of Wankidi on Thursday
Asifabad: District Collector Prashant Jeevan Patil handed over Rs 1,70,588 from CBF funds to Kondaparthi Sailaja, a resident of Wankidi on Thursday.
Sailaja, who was a student of IIIT, Idupulapaya, Kadapa district, secured a job at Infosys and the recruiter asked her to submit original certificates. As she hasn’t paid tuition fee for final year, the IIIT authorities refused to give the original certificates to her.
She approached the Collector and explained her pathetic situation. He immediately handed over the required amount to get her certificates. She thanked Patil for the help.
- BJD announces 9 assembly constituencies candidates
- AAP in Delhi moves SC seeking constitution to decide who controls services
- Supreme Court dismisses plea challenging constitutional validity 'triple talaq' ordinance
- Congress Working Committee meets to finalise Congress manifesto
- Few Congress leaders creating hurdles for JD(S) ahead of Lok Sabha polls: Karnataka CM