- Sanatan Dharma remarks: SC tags plea seeking FIR against Udhayanidhi Stalin with pending petition
- Tovino Thomas-starrer ‘2018: Everyone Is A Hero’ is India’s official entry for Oscars
- Women workforce rises to 26% in Indian firms in 2023: Report
- SC asks Centre, Delhi govt to file common compilation of arguments in services row
- Jaishankar refutes Trudeau's allegations on Nijjar's killing, says it's not India's policy
- IIT-K develops device to monitor lung health
- NIA raid on Khalistani supporters in 13 Rajasthan districts
- Jindal School of Art and Architecture hosts international conference
- Telangana High Court slaps Rs 10,000 fine on MLA Sunitha
- AP assembly passes the Contractual Employees Regularisation Bill
Baahubali misses Award in Special Effects category
Filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli\'s southern magnum opus “Baahubali: The Beginning”, starring Prabhas and Rana Daggubati in the lead, was on Monday named the Best Feature Film at the 63rd National Film Awards that were announced here.
Filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli's southern magnum opus “Baahubali: The Beginning”, starring Prabhas and Rana Daggubati in the lead, was on Monday named the Best Feature Film at the 63rd National Film Awards that were announced here.
“Baahubali: The Beginning”, which was a box office wonder, has been lauded for being an "imaginative film, monumental by its production values and cinematic brilliance in creating a fantasy world on the screen" by filmmaker Ramesh Sippy, head of the Feature Film jury.
"Baahubali" was even named for the award for Best Special Effects as these brought out the "emotional and dramatic upheavals of the story" in the movie.