- PM Narendra Modi visit to Mahbubnagar and Nizamabad, here is the schedule finalised
- Visakhapatnam: GITAM inks pact with Botanic Healthcare
- New Delhi: Danish Ali writes to PM Narendra Modi, calls for ‘suitable punishment’
- Visakhapatnam: Chopper to throw seed balls in hilly areas
- Visakhapatnam: Cops bust betting racket, arrest 11
- Congested Poorna Market road to be widened
- New Delhi: India’s stand on Galwan made world take note of us says Army chief General Manoj Pande
- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
Thanu expecting Rs 35 crore for Telugu rights of ‘Kabali’
Ever since the first teaser of ‘Kabali’ was released online, the expectations surrounding the project have skyrocketed.
With ‘Kabali’, starring superstar Rajinikanth, having booked its berth for a massive global release on July 1, there was strong buzz recently that top distribution firm Abhishek Pictures has acquired the Telugu rights for a fancy sum.
However, we learnt that Abhishek Pictures has put a proposal but haven’t bagged the rights yet.
“Producer Kalaippuli S Thanu is expecting somewhere around Rs 35 crore for the rights while Abhishek has quoted a sum of Rs 25 crore. It might take some more time for the deal to be finalised. In case if Thanu gets the amount he quoted from another party, he might look into it too,” said a source.
Ever since the first teaser of ‘Kabali’ was released online, the expectations surrounding the project have skyrocketed. A Pa Ranijth directorial, the actioner sees Radhika Apte alongside Rajini.