- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
- Accenture’s weak guidance signals no revival in sight for Indian IT companies
- Tirupati: Canada keen to set up MRO centre at Tirupati airport
- Delhi Development Authority sealed Roshanara Club in Delhi
- Tirupati: JSP suspects foul play behind death of Bhavya Sri
- Most newsrooms now using generative AI to optimise work globally
- Rajamahendravaram: Nara Lokesh postpones resumption of Yuva Galam padayatra
Censor report: Rajinikanth's Kabali granted U certificate
Superstar Rajinikanth-starrer \"Kabali\" has been cleared with a U certificate with no cuts by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) on Monday. The film releases worldwide on July 22.
Superstar Rajinikanth-starrer "Kabali" has been cleared with a U certificate with no cuts by the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) on Monday. The film releases worldwide on July 22.
Directed by Pa. Ranjith, "Kabali" features Rajinikanth in the role of a Malaysian don.
The film, which will also be released in Telugu and Hindi, co-stars Radhika Apte, Kishore, Dinesh, Kalaiarasan, Dhansikaa and Taiwanese actor Winston Chao.
Tipped to be based on the story of a real life don, the film has been predominantly shot in Malaysia. On July 29, the film will also be dubbed and released in Malay.
Produced by Kalaipuli S. Thanu, the film has music by Santhosh Narayanan.