- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
- Randeep Hooda’s ‘Swatantrya Veer Savarkar’ Teaser Is Out…
- The 12th edition of the Hyderabad Marathon August 27th this year
- TDP Mahanadu: Chandrababu releases manifesto under the name Bhavishyat ki Guarantee
- Chandrababu Naidu arrives at TDP Mahanadu public meeting, to address the gathering
- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
Black Friday Deals: You can bet big on games
If you want to get your hands on all the new games out there, the Black Friday deals may help you save a lot of cash. The older games may come even cheaper.
San Francisco: If you want to get your hands on all the new games out there, the Black Friday deals may help you save a lot of cash. The older games may come even cheaper.
While discounts are available on new titles, including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and the usual suite of EA sports games, one can get older games like Far Cry 5 for $14.99 or Hitman 2 for $19.99, according to a report in Forbes.com reported on Wednesday.
All major retailers are also offering massive discounts on PS4 bundles and consoles, CNET reported.
The news that Sony and Microsoft have released -- the new PlayStation 5 and next Xbox, respectively -- for 2020 is also partly driving the drop in prices.
For those with PS4 who want to jump to virtual reality, they can get the PSVR helmet with five compatible for a total of just $199, said the report.
Sony PS4 Pro will be on sale for $300 at multiple online retailers and physical locations including Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Gamestop and Amazon, said the report.
Black Friday is the day that comes right after Thanksgiving Day in the US. Thanksgiving is one of the biggest festive and shopping seasons in the US, now online stores all over the world including the UK, Japan, Australia and the European Union offer Black Friday sales.
With retail chains and e-commerce stores across these countries offering huge discounts on a wide range of products, Black Friday is widely regarded as a great time to grab deals on products ranging from electronic gadgets to lifestyle and designer goods from a number of countries.