- Now Indian girls aspire to build world-class apps, solve problems
- I bowed my head to advice of Gandhis and Kharge: DKS on chief ministership
- Bhongir: Rythu Utsav turned battle ground for Congress, BRS leaders
- Rs 43 cr bid tops liquor vends auction in Gurugram
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Khammam: Many advocates join BRS
- Mahbubnagar: Bullock cart rally taken out to mark Farmers Day
- Odisha Train Accident: Chaos, screams of help all in a few minutes
- Odisha Train Accident: No one would be spared says PM Modi
- Haryana should implement apex court decision on SYL canal: Hooda
Happy Dussehra: Wish Dussehra With The Festive Themed Whatsapp Stickers
WhatsApp stickers to wish Dussehra: learn to download and share festive stickers on WhatsApp.
WhatsApp stickers to wish Dussehra: WhatsApp has become the primary platform to stay in touch for most people at present. Be it messages, audio or video call, WhatsApp is the most used app to be in touch with friends and family members. WhatsApp also makes sure to make communication more fun with GIFs and stickers. WhatsApp added the ability to share stickers last year on its platform, which makes it more appealing on regular days as well as during festivals. learn how to download and share festive stickers.
Follow these simple steps to send WhatsApp stickers to wish Dussehra
1. Open any WhatsApp chat
2.Tap on the emotion icon
3. Then click the sticker icon below.
4. Now go to the carousel of all your added stickers, click the '+' icon.
5. Now, on the All Stickers tab, scroll down to the extreme bottom.
6. Here you will see the Get More Stickers shortcut to the Play Store.
Once you land the store page, search 'Dussehra', and you will see a list of several apps that offer such festive stickers. However, be careful not all the suggestions that show are genuine. Many of them are just apps with a bazillion ads in them, and they don't even offer authentic stickers.
To ease your job, here is a pick of some of the apps that are found in the store that have genuine WhatsApp stickers. There are Dussehra Greetings by vcsapps, and Dussehra stickers for WhatsApp by Martinloft Apps. Once you select one or more sticker app, you want to download, to install, tap on each of them, and then open each of those sticker apps.
When you launch the app, it will show the categories of stickers that the app offers; you can add the ones you like by just tapping the '+' sign next to each group.
Now, you will see the added stickers in the carousel on top when you tap on the stickers icon when you go back to your WhatsApp.
"Happy Dussehra to you and your family! Enjoy the victory of good over the evil."