- Here is the runtime of NBK’s ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ teaser
- Indian-American White House Covid response coordinator to step down
- India open to FTA talks bilaterally or individually with African nations: Piyush Goyal
- Supreme Court seeks report from Madras HC on lack of women toilets at Nilgiris court complex
- Qantas eases gender-based uniform rules
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik drops Higher Education Minister Rohit Pujari from ministry
- China issues draft guidelines to tackle online abuse
- Raut alleges threats 'state-sponsored' as one tracked in Maha's Amravati
- Gangula Kamalakar escapes danger after boat capsizes in a pond in Karimnagar
- Bhojpuri singer arrested in Gurugram for raping minor
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Launched: Know Price, Specifications and Features
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro comes with a 108-megapixel camera along with five rear cameras
- The smartphone from Xiaomi may launch globally as Mi Note 10
Xiaomi announced the launch of its first 108-megapixel camera phone, Mi CC9 Pro on Tuesday. The smartphone might get launched globally as Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Features and Specifications
The main highlight of Xiaomi CC9 Pro is the 108-megapixel camera. Xiaomi is using a new Samsung sensor which was uncovered last month. This is the first phone from Xiaomi to use 108 MP camera sensor. While Mi CC9 Pro has the 108-megapixel primary camera, it has got four more camera sensors on the rear - 8-megapixel telephoto lens, a 12-megapixel sensor for portrait photos, 2-megapixel Super Macro shots, and 20-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor. Xiaomi CC9 Pro comes with a 32-megapixel camera on the front.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 730G processor which is said to deliver up to 35% better CPU performance and 25% higher GPU performance. It has 6GB of RAM. The smartphone is also powered by a big 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charging support.
Xiaomi CC9 Pro comes with a 6.47-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution on the front with a waterdrop notch on the top. Other necessary specifications of Xiaomi CC9 Pro are it also include 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port, and Android 10-based MIUI. An in-screen fingerprint sensor also supports the smartphone from Xiaomi.
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Price Details
At the beginning available in China, Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro 6GB and 128GB model is priced at 2,799 Yuan (around Rs 28,000). The 8GB, 128GB and 8GB and 256GB models of Mi CC9 Pro are priced at 3,099 Yuan (around Rs 31,200) and 3,499 Yuan (approximately Rs 35,000).