- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
- Biotin a vital nutrient beyond beauty
- Salaries delayed for Byju's 20,000 employees, CEO blames investors
- Bengal Edu Dept seeks district-wise list of ‘illegally-employed teachers’ still in service
- WhatsApp banned over 67L bad accounts in India in Jan
All set for sri Rama Navami celebrations at Bhadradri
All is set for Sri Rama Navami festival (Celestial wedding of Lord Rama his consort Sita) to be celebrated at Sri Sita Ramachandra Swamy Temple here on Sunday.
Bhadrachalam: All is set for Sri Rama Navami festival (Celestial wedding of Lord Rama his consort Sita) to be celebrated at Sri Sita Ramachandra Swamy Temple here on Sunday. The festival is being celebrated grandly after two years due to Covid pandemic.
The district administration, endowments department and police have made elaborate arrangements for the festival which will attract devotees from all over Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The TSRTC and APSRTC will run nearly 850 buses from different parts to Bhadrachalam for the convenience of the devotees, informed the TSRTC Khammam officers. Nearly 300 buses are being run by Khammam region, if needed the number of buses will be increased. The TSRTC has set up a help centre and a medical centre to assist the devotees.
As a preparation for the 'Kalyanotsavam' the temple priests will perform special prayers during wee hours and the rituals will begin at 2 am on Sunday. On Saturday, 'Edurukolu Utsavam' followed by Garuda Seva was conducted in a traditional manner.
Endowment Commissioner Anil Kumar, Kothagudem Collector D Anudeep , Superintendent of Police Sunil Dutt have visited the temple to monitor the situation and to ensure smooth conduct of the event.
Arrangements for supply of drinking water, butter milk and ORS sachets are kept ready for the devotees keeping the summer heat in mind
Similarly, arrangements for smooth distribution of talambralu as well as prasadam have been made, the EO B Sivaji said. He said that four lakhs laddu prasadam are prepared for devotees in various counters and sixty counters are set up for free distribution of talambralu in the temple town. He said various sector are in place at the Midhila Stadium where the celestial wedding programme will take place.