- Amit Shah arrives in Amritsar for Northern Zonal Council meeting
- Calcutta HC allows DA protest rally in front of Abhishek Banerjee’s office
- We do not have water to release as much as TN has asked for says DCM DK Shivakumar
- Congress dubs PM Modi as a “certified liar”, says BJP conceded defeat before polls
- PlayStation India Announces PS5 Cricket24 Bundle; Launch Date and Details
- AP High Court reserves verdict on Naidu's bail plea in Angallu riots case
- Over 90,000 US visas for Indian students, third year in a row
- TN to hold 1,000 medical camps to screen dengue from Oct 1
- Bandi Sanjay defends Guv, says BRS targeting her
- Medical negligence case: Another hospital in UP's Amethi loses licence
Ponguleti condemns attack on Bandi's yatra
BJP leader Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy on Monday condemned attacked by the TRS leaders on state party chief, MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar who is doing padayatra under the name of Praja Sangrama Yatra at Janagama.
Khammam: BJP leader Ponguleti Sudhakar Reddy on Monday condemned attacked by the TRS leaders on state party chief, MP Bandi Sanjay Kumar who is doing padayatra under the name of Praja Sangrama Yatra at Janagama.
In a statement, he said, TRS party leaders behaving like rowdies. He said Bandi's yatra has been witnessing a huge response which was not digested by the TRS leaders and started attacks on BJP leaders in the State. The people in all districts pour out their grievances of failures of the government during the padayata, he told.
He demanded immediate arrest of the TRS leaders who were involved in attacks.
He also rubbished Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao's statement on this incident. It is a matter of shame that the Minister who responsible man in the government making such statements. Pongulet said that the BJP will come to power in the next Aseembly polls.