- Ruturaj Gaikwad from Chennai Super Kings has tied the knot with Utkarsha Pawar
- Understand person’s object relationship
- Prominent Shrines in the land of Kalinga
- Our body produces opioids naturally?
- Global stock taking at Bonn climate summit
- Invasive lionfish threaten, ecosystems
- Srisailam temple gets 5 battery-operated vehicles
- 9 Years in Office: CM KCR – A Statesman Par Excellence
- Nellore: Kakani Govardhan Reddy lauds YSRCP rule as golden era for farmers
- Tirupati: Municipal Corporation of Tirupati standing panel gives nod for Rs 4 cr development works
Rachakonda Police Commissioner reviews security arrangements
Rachakonda Police Commissioner Mahesh M Bhagwat on Thursday reviewed security arrangements for Ganesh immersion at the Command Control Room at Ghatkesar police station.
Hyderabad: Rachakonda Police Commissioner Mahesh M Bhagwat on Thursday reviewed security arrangements for Ganesh immersion at the Command Control Room at Ghatkesar police station.
Speaking to the media, the Police Commissioner said there were 12,000 Ganesh pandals under Rachakonda Police Commissionerate limits.
Large ponds within the limits include Saroornagar, Kapra, Safilguda, Edulabad, Rampally and Mantrala ponds. He said up to Thursday evening 6,000 Ganesh idols had been immersed.
A total of 70 cranes had been deployed at the lakes. There were over 9,000 cameras in the Police Commissionerate limits, apart from 310 cameras additionally installed.
Approximately 5,500 police personnel and professional swimmers had been deployed at each lake, he added.