- Chief Minister to inaugurate Kuppam branch canal today
- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Vishwambhara’ shooting update: Team progresses with an active schedule
- Suspense continues in Vijayawada West, Avanigadda constituencies
- TDP ticket aspirants wait with anxiety
- Upset over denial of ticket, Jana Sena leader goes on fast
- Congress to kick-start poll campaign in Anantapur today
- After ‘Hrithik’s ‘Fighter,’ ‘Article 370’ faces ban in Gulf countries
- APPSC Group-2 prelims exam ends peacefully
- MWC 2024: Honor Unveils Magic 6 Pro with AI-Based Eye Tracking; Expected Features, India Availability
- Prestigious award for an engineer of Indian origin in America
Strive hard to turn RTC into the profit-making body: Minister P Ajay Kumar
Transport Minister P Ajay Kumar on Monday visited the Khammam bus depot and also participated in ‘palabhishekam’ to Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao’s portrait. The RTC employees accorded a warm welcome to the Minister.
Khammam: Transport Minister P Ajay Kumar on Monday visited the Khammam bus depot and also participated in 'palabhishekam' to Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao's portrait. The RTC employees accorded a warm welcome to the Minister.
Speaking on the programme, the Minister said that the employees should work hard and ensure that the Corporation is turned into a profit-making body. Ajay said that the government would treat the employees as family and ensure to strengthen RTC. He said the Chief Minister had announced to give Rs 1000 crore funds for the development of RTC in every budget. "It is a golden decision taken by the Chief Minster for the development of the Corporation," he added.
He said the government was planning on various schemes for women employees in coming days. The government is planning child leave for women, employee health cards for employees' parents, free bus facilities to kin, and fee reimbursement and other facilities among others.
The RTC employees offered sweets to the Minister. Zilla Parishad Chairman Lingala Kamal Raju, Mayor Dr Papalal, RTC Regional Manager Krishna Murthy, Depot Manager Siva Kumar, DVM Sudhakar, RTC employees and TRS leaders attended the programme.